Meet The Team
Meet the Arora Family Chiropractic Team
Meet Dr. Nitan Arora
A First Encounter With Chiropractic
“When I learned that the spine and nervous system control and coordinate all functions in the body, it resonated with me. I liked the idea of healing and helping people by working with their spines, no medication needed.”
MPT, BKIN: Physiotherapist
- Joined the Practice: Oct.22, 2019
- Graduated from: University of Manitoba (MPT & B.KIN)
- Interests: Hiking, Reading, Exercising
BSc. (KIN) CAT(C)
Treatment methods include: Cryotherapy, thermotherapy, T.E.N.S. I.F.C., ultrasound, muscle stimulation, exercise and stretching techniques. She is also now trained in massage cupping.
- Joined the practice: June 1, 2014
- Graduated from: University of Winnipeg (BSc.(KIN))
- Interests: Snowboarding, Gymnastics
- Pets: Lola (dog), Pumpkin (cat)
- Community Involvement: Crescentwood Gymnasctics Coach, Kelvin High School Football Athletic Therapist
- Favorite Sports Team: Winnipeg Jets
- Graduated From: University of Manitoba
- Joined Practice: August 15th, 2016
- Interests: Hockey, Football, Reading, Movies, Music
- Favorite Sports Teams: Winnipeg Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Favorite Movie: Jurassic Park
Mindfulness and Meditation Coach
Jacob teaches people clinical meditation via mind-body medicine and is passionate about showing people how to reduce stress and live a meaningful life through mind-body practices and achieving mindfulness. He puts an emphasis on preventative medicine and teaches self-care skills.
- Joined Practice: June 2020
- Hobbies: Reading, Trail Running, Art, Camping, Music, Sports, Coffee & Listening to Alan Watts Podcasts.
Susan is a registered dietitian, intuitive eating certified counsellor and owner of A Little Nutrition, a thriving nutrition counselling company with a team of 8 dietitian nutrition coaches and 6 Winnipeg office locations, including Arora Family Chiropractic and Walmart Medical Clinics.. I’ve been helping people improve their nutrition, restore their relationship with food & meal planning for over 15 years. I understand all the challenges that people face when it comes to knowing what to eat and how much. I am passionate about teaching people food, not nutrients, and how to use real food to manage their concerns about weight and wellness. My nutrition philosophy is based around choosing whole foods over processed foods and I try to encourage clients to get back to the basics with cooking!
In the Media: Susan is a nutrition influencer online and in the media. She is one of the leading sought out nutrition experts in Winnipeg and has monthly segments on the Global TV Winnipeg morning show, and has been a guest on CBC Winnipeg Radio, CTV Morning live and Breakfast Television.
- Joined the Practice: 1906
- Graduated from: Skeleton University
- Interests: Scaring people