Chiropractic Care and Conditions Treated in Winnipeg
Addressing a Range of Ailments and Concerns
There are many conditions we can can help with. For example:
⦿ Poor Posture
⦿ Neck or shoulder pain
⦿ Back Pain
⦿ Numbness/tingling in arms or legs
⦿ Low energy or poor sleep
⦿ Pregnancy pain
⦿ Car Accident injuries eg. Whiplash
⦿ Heel Spurs, Plantar Fascitis
⦿ Disc issues (herniated, bulged discs)
⦿ Sports Injuries
⦿ Tailbone pain
⦿ Tennis Elbow
⦿ Post-Concussion Management
*We provide Spinal Decompression treatment for more serious spinal conditions such as herniated or bulging discs. We also offer Shockwave therapy which is effective for heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, achilles tendonitis, and shin splints.
How Chiropractic Care can Help You
Chiropractic is a natural form of treatment that optimizes how your spine, brain, and nervous system function. It is involves a deeper analysis to help understand your body’s needs. Precise corrections to the spine are used with our gentle approach to care using the Torque Release Technique®.
The benefits you experience from chiropractic may include better sleep, enhanced energy, fewer aches and pains, less stiffness, and a feeling of greater relaxation. There are benefits both physically, and mentally. We find that patients under chiropractic care typically have an increased desire to exercise and eat well because their nervous systems function at a higher level, which motivates them to focus on other aspects of their health. We use scanning technologies to determine how well your spine and nervous system are functioning.
No Cracking or Popping
Although he is skilled in many techniques, Torque Release Technique® is Dr. Arora’s primary adjusting method. He is certified in it and has been specializing in it for many years. It involves an instrument used on the spine to make the necessary corrections in the areas of nerve pressure. It’s gentle and quick, and allows your nervous system to immediately shift and your body’s physiology to improve and function normally right away. Results are often quick, and usually long lasting.
8 Torque Release Technique facts (TRT)
- Gentle – The spine is adjusted with a gentle instrument called an Integrator. There are no manual manipulations involved.
- Precision – With the Integrator, we can pinpoint the exact spot on the spine that requires an adjustment.
- Fast – an adjustment is fast, typically 3-4 minutes.
- Reproducible – Because the Integrator is used, the precision can be reproduced every single time. There is less room for human error.
- Deeper approach – We are working to reduce the amount of tension and/or torsion being placed at either end of the spinal cord. As a result, your central nervous system functions better.
- Better results – Since TRT helps the nervous system function better, in addition to basic headaches, and basic neck and back pain, there are a number of other health problems we can help with. These include many conditions most people don’t associate chiropractors helping with.
- Longer lasting results – Rather than temporary relief, since your nervous system functions better under TRT care, your body holds the improvement longer.
- Ongoing benefits – Many patients continue with care after their initial concern is corrected. Simple things like better energy, sleep, being free of aches and pains, keep improving when under care. You can never plateau under TRT care. The improvements are endless.
Before giving you a chiropractic adjustment, we’ll perform a series of tests to understand your needs. This includes using our computerized scanning technology, and a spinal and nerve exam. We refer out for spinal x-rays only if absolutely necessary.
Contact Arora Family Chiropractic today to book your first appointment! We accept MPI and WCB claims and bill directly for them.