This is a quick update to let you know we are still operating as normal.
For certain services, we are working on providing virtual care (through video),
So stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, we are using the following protocols in our office…
- Spacing appointments apart to minimize the number of people here at anytime,
- We have spaced the reception chairs apart from each other,
- Staff are washing their hands regularly with soap and water,
- We are sanitizing our tables and equipments regularly,
- We have hand sanitizer in the rooms for all patients to use.
These seem to be working really well so far,
And everybody has been very happy with these changes.
As a reminder, for the safety of others,
Please keep the following in mind…
If you have done any international travel within the past 14 days,
We ask that you reschedule your appointment.
If you are exhibiting any signs of fever, cough, cold, etc,
Please reschedule your appointment as well.
As your health care providers,
We will continue to provide you the care that you need,
So let us know if there is anything we can do to help.